Strawberry Sparkling Rosé Sorbet
- 1 medium banana
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1/4 cup Tarantas Sparkling Rosé wine
- Blend the banana, maple syrup and strawberries together in a blender. Stir in the rosé and pour into a freezer safe container.
- Freeze until solid (about 2-2.5 hours), then serve.
- Serve with a glass of chilled Tarantas Sparkling Rosé.
Servings: about 2 cups of sorbet
Caroline Edwards is a wife, mom of two young boys, self-taught baker, photographer, recipe developer and blogger. Shortly after graduating college with a degree in mathematics and computer science, she began her blog as a way to share recipes with friends and family. The main focus was and still is to make recipes that are better for you. Her sweet tooth has her constantly craving healthier desserts and making living a healthy lifestyle a priority for her and her growing family. What started as a hobby, Chocolate & Carrots has grown into a success and has given her the opportunity to share her love of baking and photography. As a side, Caroline also own a newborn and family photography business in Charleston, South Carolina where she and her family reside.